I am an experienced coach, mentor and facilitator/trainer and have delivered to all levels of management and to independent trainers and consultants. My style is open, relaxed, stimulating, highly participative and always challenging.
I provide a high quality service in
- Personal development and leadership coaching
- Stress Management
- Feeling your Best at the Desk
- Alexander Technique in business
What I do in my professional life is informed by own personal journey of self-development and I am committed to helping others to look at meaningful ways of improving their psycho-physical, emotional and spiritual well-being so as to maximise their potential and help them move towards a greater sense of their own purpose and direction.
I find inspiration for what I do and in the way I live my life and
- in the gatherings and conversations that stimulate a deep sense of intimacy and openess.
- in nature – watching the waves break on the shore or plunging into the invigorating coolness of a Dartmoor river flowing under the shady, sylvan glade
- in watching my children grow, sometimes tentatively sometimes confidently, into strong, creative, curious and self-assured interdependent adults. They have always been my greatest teachers.
- by trusting in the challenge of ‘not knowing’ : in allowing my mind to become still enough for me to listen from a quieter, truer place within, that allows my intuition to flourish .
And, I take inspiration from the millions of miracles enacted in nature such as the miracle to be found in the ‘imaginal soup’
The Imaginal Soup – a metaphor for our journey of transformation
Take the extraordinary journey of the caterpillar as it evolves into a butterfly. In its final days the caterpillar eats hundreds of times its own body weight in leaves, stretching its skin and, too bloated to move another inch, it finally hangs upside down from a branch forming a chrysalis. Its very existence is turned upside down and it soon begins to dissolve its original identity as it desintegrates into a liquid ‘soup’. Have you ever experienced the feeling that your life has been turned upside down, your ego is being attacked and that everything that defines who you are, your identity, is being challenged?
Then something extraordinary begins to happen. New cells begin to appear as if from nowhere and as if they have been waiting for the right moment to arrive. And this is their moment. No one quite knows where they come from but now they begin to express their undeniable right to existence. Have you experienced the feeling that deep down there is a more authentic self, who you truly are, waiting and aching to emerge?
These imaginal cells, at first appear individually and are then attacked and destroyed as foreign bodies by the ‘soup’. But the imaginal cells continue to appear in greater and greater numbers so that the ‘soup’ can no longer destroy them quickly enough and soon they find each other and cluster together. This new community of clusters now feed on the nutritious ‘soup’ and as they bond with each other they interact and exchange information and their DNA intelligence orchestrates who will become the antennae, the wings or digestive tract etc. When the ‘imaginal soup’ has been absorbed and the cells completed their process, there emerges one of natures’ most beautiful miracles – the butterfly. Is your true essence ready and waiting to emerge and are you prepared for the extraordinary impact you could have by living your life in truth to your true nature?